2.10.09

a lot

Forgive me for the previous entry ..
Ngek kamu tasya ..
Bizi updated my hd n ipod ..
Also hardworking on my paper ..
Blank entry u post it ..

I got msg from mira dat day


She say that jum la kuar same2 for diz time ..
Yup,b4 diz she ask me ..
Tp quite bizi,me n erfa (join da club)


Togeda with them ..
Talk a lot
Gossip a lot
Laugh till drop
Eat a lot
Survey a lot
Walk a lot ..

Happy seyh !

Sad ..
Bcoz afta diz ..
Jarang dah to see them ..

Both of them ..


Go to cyberInsyallah
Plz ...
Plz ...
Plz ...
Don’t go ..
Let’s do pizza meggi togeda okeh?
Sleep at my house ..
Boil water using my periuk ..
Kacau2 da ingredients
Cook that choc’s ..

Before
was mia..
Now both of u ..

*crying*

3 comments:

hnj said...

tuu la pasal.entey kosong jew kn.xpelik pulak aku.
pls pls pls stay la niey.
hahaha ko niey
let time decide la.
dun worry aku xkn lupa ko owh.
okey okeyh(:

budakcomol said...

sedih ohh ~
sorg2 tinggalkan aku ..
jgn lupe ak keyh ...
jgn pergi oh ~
jgnlaa ..
jgn oke?
4sure ak xlupe ko ..
kwn ak pling kreatif n gile2 ..
umah ak siap,dtg tau !
*cube heppi*

budakcomol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.