23.6.11

im sooo ..



me three T___T



say hello to the flies *up up and away* -_-


its been 3 days since i've been injured ..
yahh i noe ..
my legs ankle buku lali atas kaki what-so-ever-i-dont-know-what-is-called patah ..
now i don't noe what to do since

my laptop,
my books,
my hd,
my usb,
my charger,
my other stuffs,

left at melaka ~

G.R.E.A.T

things that i can do now ..
"wait for the recent news update by itself on facebook"
"keep the timeline goes auto by itself on twitter every minute"
"every single minute check if there's anything in your mailbox"

please tell me something else that i can enjoy myself ??
can you ??
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ~

*saya tak tipu sebab hari hari hidup saya sangat aktif dengan apajua aktiviti
*i must remind myself , please don't blame the god ..
*mesti ade hikmah bukan ? :)

No comments: