30.3.10

mock meeting


Yesterday,we having mock meeting ~
Ape itu??
Saya pun mase lecture agak blur2 tahap karma
But,
It same as our speaking test during MUET ~
*ohoho,MUET selamat bertemu lagi 4April ini*
for our BAE subject ..
Seriously ~
Im not reading,not practice,not research or yadayadayada ~
My position as finance manager ~
*hamek ko .. sumenye pasal cost =_____=*
15minutes short meeting for 10% marks in our coursework ~
*sedang fikir adakah ia berbaloibaloi??*

*meiyi, chin kang ,leong hui, aisya , aliaa ..*

*now me(pic just now,me as photographer ..say keju everyone ~:)*

But our GM was doing the great job
*lecturer puji,kami clapclap hand ~ yeayyy*
Aisya kate sye ckp during meeting was like volume 1 ..
*nyanyi korea bole plak volume 10 ye ko tasya??*

And I think my point hanyut ke laut
*now I’m swimming to blue sea ~ say byebye for a while to green sea ;)*
My repeating word ..
‘’we can cut the cost,about the budget .. semuanya duitduit’’

At the end ..
We buat konklusi dan ditutup dengan sempurna ~

And now preparing for ..
Business plan presentation in two weeks ..

OMG !!
I need somebody to replace me !!!!
*cakap depan orangramai .. sgt takot!!*

*hve new sharing scandal ;-)

No comments: